| Thank you again to all who supported me, who offered words of encouragement, and cast their ballot for me |
Regardless of whether you supported me or not, I wish to thank, and congratulate, each and every person who took the time to go out and vote yesterday. We managed a small increase in voter turn-out, and hopefully that trend will continue the next time we head to the polls.
Yesterday over 6,200 people chose to cast a ballot for me – I offer my heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you. My campaign was clear on the issues I felt were important to our city as a whole, and I appreciate that those things resonated with you.
I also hope that each and every resident of Kamloops can, whether through thought or a personal note, appreciate the efforts one young man took to rally a team of hard working volunteers to see voter turn-out in Kamloops increase. That young man is Will George, Campaign Coordinator, for the Kamloops Vote 50 Campaign.
To the men and women who ran in this election, and to the family members who supported you, THANK YOU being part of this important process!
Finally to Mayor Peter Milobar and our new councillors, no matter where you personally stand on issues you are passionate about, remember that you represent the entire interests of every resident of our city. Your course of action now, is to turn your strengths and passions, into a “Team” effort that will make our community an even better place to live.
Thank you again to all who supported me, who offered words of encouragement, and cast their ballot for me.
Sincerely,
Peter Sharp

No comments:
Post a Comment