Let me be clear ... they are pretty much opposed to any kind of development, and examples abound in the sensational style of writing they use. This website, is little more than propaganda for the latest election campaign now underway.
I for one cannot believe this groups approach to our democratic system. It appears that if you can't elect Adrian Dixon and the NDP to run the Province, then let's let the Dogwood Initiative direct the economic policy of the Province ... without the need of elected representatives.
Our future is NOT, and cannot be, an all or nothing approach
to resource development. I will stand on the side of safe, and
environmentally sound development every time.
THAT my friends, is what provides the taxes needed for the benefits we expect from government ... AND the kinds of jobs that offer a well paying wage to the men and women of Kamloops, and through-out our province. That is something I can, and will, support.
There can be -- and is -- more than one VISION for Kamloops. I'm hoping that the silent majority of voters in Kamloops will look to the candidates who believe in a balanced approach to how our city is run.
I'm Peter Sharp, candidate for Kamloops City Council

No comments:
Post a Comment